Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching up...

So, I know it has been a while, and lots of things have happened that I would like to post about.  Life has been very busy lately, but I'm working on it.  We were recently in Nashville, and I saw a book that my friend Jenn had made from her blog, a sort of high-tech family scrapbook.  That's given me the motivation that I need (for a time anyway) to get things posted.  So, there should be some new posts up soon.

Right now I'm enjoying getting some work done (and, obviously, some not-work done) on my laptop on the front porch while my baby sleeps in his carseat (with the windows down, of course).  I've been at it for about an hour.  We met some friends for lunch, and Jack fell asleep the instant I strapped him into the carseat on the way home.  I killed some time driving around various neighborhoods and then finally came home.  He has passed the hour and a half mark, which in Jack-terms means this is a pretty spectacular nap.  Ah, all this from the boy who screamed for the better part of four hours in the car on the way home from Nashville a few weeks ago.  He keeps me on my toes, people. 

I leave you with a preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment