Anyway, on to the point of this post. Poor Jack. For what will probably not be the last time in his life, Jack's advancing age is inversely related to the amount of hair on his head. Witness the progression (or regression, as it were):
My sweet boy at a few days old (I'm convinced that the feel of soft newborn hair under my chin will remain one of the most treasured sensations of my life).
And now at four months. Oh, will he ever forgive me for this picture?
One well-meaning friend recently suggested an early haircut. What do you all think? I have entertained the idea, especially in light of Jack's approaching baptism, but I don't think I can bear to take scissors to his hair so soon, nor am I sure that it would actually make much a difference. And I've grown fond of the look of my little wild-haired boy. It is a little bit punk. And sometimes, a little bit rascally. Little rascally :)
LOL! What a great treat to laugh after a long, long day and night class!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to remind Rob of Bou's mistake in shaving (not cutting) Davis' hair when I was out of town. NOT the way to go
Don't do it!
ReplyDelete