I must say I've been very impressed with her commitment to documenting Jack's growth and influence on our lives. It warms my soul to watch her and Jack interact. I can't imagine a life that doesn't include the two of them.
So here we go...
Sara's favorite spot to work on a post is at the kitchen table with our little man in her lap. And Jack is quite fond of it too. He's showing much interest in the laptop:
A little tighter shot shows Jack's excitement:
He evens makes his edits known:
And is quite pleased when his name is mentioned:
Thanks Rob :) Can't wait to see you all next week.
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I didnt even know yall had a blog until I saw the comments on LB's recently. So I came over to check yours out and saw my blog in your friends and family plan over on the side. You need to hook a brother up and let him know when you have a blog! I'm adding you to my Circle of Trust and to Reader. Hope everything is going well.
ReplyDelete