At four months our not-so-little man was tipping the scales at 17 lbs., 15 oz. and was measuring 27 inches. He seems to be growing at warp speed, and I'm constantly finding that he has outgrown this or that outfit. He is happy and loud, talking all the time at home, but also content to sit back and take it all in when we are out and about. He smiles and laughs, and we lovehimsosomuch. This fouth month has been one of settling in- the newborn stage is slipping away, and we are getting into the swing of things- our new normal, our new routine. I think we are constantly surprised by just how right it all feels. Ok, so I couldn't resist saying a bit about him... now on to pictures!
Jack-a-roo at four months:
And, tiring of my photoshoot:
And, some of my other four month favorites:
No comments:
Post a Comment